The cruising vessel Sydney Glass Island incorporates the latest in elegance, style and comfort
It is the ideal venue to experience the spectacular Sydney Harbour.
The Sydney Glass Island encapsulates formal, buffet or cocktail dining from between 75 to 350 guests on the main dining deck, with true 360 degree - 3 metre high glass walls allowing unparalleled views for all your guests.
Below deck offers you an intimate bar lounge while a large upper al fresco style deck gives you and your party the ultimate event experience with the greatest setting in the world, Sydney Harbour.
With full air conditioning and heating, your guests will be more than comfortable relaxing in our stylish, yet intimate settings to celebrate your special day. Our personal chef prepares delectable meals or we can tailor a menu to suit your needs. Our venue is perfectly suitable for ceremonies and can seat up to 210 guests and 450 cocktail style.
Complementary Wedding Package Inclusions
- Offering a fully equipped kitchen, food is freshly prepared on board by our onboard Chef & team
- A choice of Sydney Glass Island’s premium formal dining, buffet or cocktail menu
- Canapé’s upon arrival
- After dinner Coffee, tea & chocolates
- Food service throughout entire function
- Complementary food tasting for the Bride & Groom
- (Food tastings applicable for formal dining weddings only)
- We can cater to Traditional Kosher, Indian & Halal cuisine
- Asian inspired Cuisine can be tailored to suit
- 2 tier wedding cake - coffee slice, in your choice of flavour, icing, decoration.
- Cutting & serving of wedding cake
- Sydney Glass Island Cake knife & Server
- For duration of the event unlimited beer, wine, sparkling wine & non- alcoholic beverages
- 1 bottle of French champagne served to the Bridal table
- Drinks upon arrival
- Wine service throughout entire function
- Candelabras with Fresh Ivy per guest table or/
- Brandy vases with one white candle per guest table
- Tea lights to be placed on guest tables
- Use of linen service, including white linen, table cloths & napkins
- 3 Cutlery, glassware, elegant & comfortable chairs & oval tables
Bridal Table Décor
- Bridal table & cake table
- Tea lights placed on bridal & cake table
- 4 Vases along the front of the bridal table for the bridesmaids & brides Bouquet’s
- 5 Hour Cruise duration, including Vessel Hire
- Setting of Place cards & bonbonniere
- Place card & bonbonniere setting as per your instruction
- Easel List to assist guests to find their seats
- 2 Podium Floral arrangements, in your choice of colour, to be placed around the room
- Fully air conditioned & heated as requested
- High Ceilings
- Complimentary Site Inspection
- Event Coordinator available to assist with your planning from confirmation through to the day
- Personalised itinerary
- Decorative assistance
- Utilisation of Sydney Glass Island wedding industry contacts
- Cruise Director & Service Staff
- Professional Cruise director on board to ensure your event runs smoothly
- Experienced service staff offering waited table service and silver tray equivalent service
Lectern & PA
- Cordless microphone & lectern
- Sydney Glass Island DJ
- DJ, sound technician, lighting & Dimmable lighting
- Audio System compatible with IPods & laptops
- Ceremony on board if desired
- Signing table for registry
- Audio Equipment for the ceremony
- (Subject to use of Sydney Glass Island DJ)
- Red Carpet for the ceremony
Luxury Car Transfer
- Luxury Car Transfer from your wharf to your hotel within Sydney CBD
With over 10 years’ experience in the Sydney Charter market, we pride ourselves on the highest quality standard of food and service to ensure you and your guests (especially interstate and overseas guests) the ultimate event.
A magical location for your dream wedding.
Marilyn Crystelle Bridal More Than Just The Dress It s A Bridal Experience Offering...
5 Simple Steps To Choosing Your Wedding Dress There s Never Been An Outfit That...
Beresford House A luxury Retreat Nestled Within The Idyllic Vineyards Of Beresford Estate A 70...