Raheleh Haircraft | Sydney Bridal Hair Stylist
Meet Raheleh Haircraft, a Sydney Bridal Hair Stylist with 16 years of professional experience across the world. Learn more about this Wedding Vendor, her Bridal Hair Tips, and her Prices/Packages below.
Commuting around Sydney on your wedding day can often be a stressful thought, that is why Raheleh – Haircraft prefers to provide a mobile service and come to you! Raheleh wants her brides to have a salon experience without the stress of leaving your house or hotel.
Raheleh is an internationally experienced and qualified Bridal Hair Stylist & Bridal Makeup Artist. For 16 years, she has been a senior stylist in salons and studios across Australia, Dubai, Iran, and Malaysia.
"To put it simply, I have a wide range of experience with many different hair types and makeup styles! And I really love and appreciate the beauty and fashion trends of every culture and every generation." - Raheleh
Why Rahleh-Haircraft has a passion for weddings?
When describing her passion for being a Bridal Hair Stylist, Raheleh described the joy she gets being part of such a special and big day and part of a beautiful memory for Brides. It is an indescribable feeling being able to contribute to putting a smile on a Brides face and making her feel beautiful by highlighting their natural beauty.
Tips on finding a trusted Bridal Hair Stylist.
Choosing a stylist can be a daunting task when you don't know what to look for.
Raheleh – Haircraft has the following advice for Brides-to-be, to help you choose a stylist that is right for you:
- Know your style + have a general idea of what you want to achieve.
- Research the stylist;
- View the stylist portfolio.
- Does the style stick to one style only?
- Is the stylist capable of doing a variety of styles?
- Do you see quality in their work?
- Are they experienced with different types of hair? (Curly, straight, thick, etc.)
- Do they seem to love their job? Can you see the passion in their work?
- Do they have experience?
Her favourite Bridal Hairstyle?
'I do not have a favourite hairstyle that I have created previously, as I choose the styles based on a lot of different points. However, I do have a soft spot for the ‘Vintage Bride’ look. Vintage waves do not suit every face and it is not a highly requested look.' - Rahleh
Due to her many years of experience, Raheleh has a vast array of hairstyles in her portfolio and isn't limited to just one style! She can incorporate anything up style, down style or braiding to ensure you receive your dream look.
Hair Tips to prepare for your Wedding Day.
- Consider what hairstyles you have tried before and suit you best.
- Provide your stylist with an array of hairstyles you like, your stylist will provide you with advice through the consultation and may incorporate multiple aspects of different styles to create the end look you want.
- Attend a trial to try your style and hash out any changes you may need.
- Listen to the preparation tips from your stylist for the night before.
You may be recommended to wash your hair the night before, and present with dry hair, product-free hair on the day or possibly greet the stylist with wet hair (this is a rare request).
- Allow for 45 minutes to 1 hour per person for Hairstyling on the day.
Packages available with Raheleh - Haircraft
1. Bridal Makeup / Hair Styling
- From: $200 for Bridal Hair
- From: $200 for Bridal Makeup
- From: $400 for both Hair & Makeup
2. Bridal Hair / Makeup Trial
- It will take up to 2 hours. Extra $50.00 for every extra 30 mins.
From: $149.00 for Bridal Hair
From: $149.00 for Bridal Makeup
From: $299 for both Hair & Makeup
3. Bridesmaids Hair & Makeup
From: $150.00 for Bridal Hair
From: $150.00 for Bridal Makeup
From: $220 for both Hair & Makeup
Other services on offer from Raheleh - Haircraft:
- Quick eyebrow shaping on the day (when doing make-up)
- Hair colouring
Learn more about Raheleh - Haircraft.