Copyright 2021 Australian Bridal Industry Academy (ABIA Weddings). All rights reserved.
Don't pay hundreds of dollars on wedding bouquets only to have them die or pay even more money to have them preserved when you can have a beautiful memento of your special day with a .. more
Don't pay hundreds of dollars on wedding bouquets only to have them die or pay even more money to have them preserved when you can have a beautiful memento of your special day with a high quality silk wedding bouquet. I only use the highest quality artificial flowers for my bouquets, you will NOT find any tacky "$2" shop flowers in my bouquets, they are so lifelike you will try and smell them like fresh flowers!
Silk Flowers are perfect for Brides and grooms who:
* Don't want to pay hundreds of dollars for flowers that will eventually die.
* Are having an island or overseas wedding and don't want to worry about customs / Quarantine.
* Suffer from allergies - Silk flowers are allergy free
* Want all aspects of their wedding organized before the day. Your flowers can be delivered weeks in advance.
* Want exotic or out a season flowers. My flowers are in season all year round
* Want an everlasting memento of their wedding day, they may even want to use the bouquet again on a special anniversary to renew wedding vows.
* Are getting married in Summer or in high humidity - certain varieties of flowers wilt in these conditions.
* Don't want to pay for expensive flower preservation which can be hundreds of dollars.
* Are worried about florists been booked out especially in peak season.
* Are getting married around holidays (Valentines Day, Mother Day or Christmas) fresh flowers can be in short supply and very expensive.
* Want a lightweight bouquet, fresh flower bouquets can be very heavy especially after carrying them all day.
CUSTOM DESIGNED BOUQUETS AND PACKAGESless
Flower Bouquets & Styling
Hi my name is Leanne and I own SILK DREAMS FLOWERS. I am a mum of two boys and have lived in Newcastle since I was 18 years old, before this I grew up in Nelson Bay. I have been operating this business since 2004 and love being creative with all the flowers and letting my imagination run wild! I am a very particular person with I think OCD. lol. When something doesn't look right, I have to fix it! Good job choice I guess. If it is not good enough for me it gets redone, and boy do I have high standards :)