My name is Vic and I am a fully accredited Marriage Celebrant that has been performing ceremonies for over 8 years. I work hard to make the ceremony and the ceremony planning part of your .. more
My name is Vic and I am a fully accredited Marriage Celebrant that has been performing ceremonies for over 8 years. I work hard to make the ceremony and the ceremony planning part of your big day as stress free, relaxed and fun as we can possibly make it. I receive so much wonderful feedback from my couples and their loved ones, but my favorites are "How do you know the couple?", "That was so THEM", "I love your voice and your relaxed approach", "What a fresh and fun ceremony", "You are obviously very passionate about what you do", "You are just the right amount of crazy" (yes that was actually a compliment by the father of the bride).
I love when my couples walk into the crowd at the end of the ceremony. I love when they look so happy it feels like they are going to burst. I love when everyone laughs, cries and interacts with me and each other. I honestly love so much about my role as a celebrant.
For as long as I can remember I have always loved weddings. A day filled with lots of love, some happy tears and maybe a cheeky champagne or two with your family and dearest friends - what's not to love?
My fee includes everything, so I can get onto the important job of making you into married people by the end of your wonderful day and you can get on with the planning of everything else you need to do as brides and grooms. .
Here is a quick list of what engaging my services includes:
- The first casual chat and all other face-to-face meetings.
- Preparation and lodgement of all legal documentation including the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM), marriage certificates, register, declaration and associated costs.
- Creation of your personalised ceremony drawing from a wide selection of references. Your ceremony can be tailored to include the participation of friends or family members, your love story, self written vows etc. Or it can be super simple, short, sweet and unique. It is absolutely up to you...
- Use of my professional Mipro 303 portable PA (60 Watts RMS), with headset microphone, hand-held wireless microphone, iPod for playing recorded music during your ceremony.
- Unlimited email/phone consultation and support.
- Site visit or rehearsal at your ceremony location where possible.
- Travel costs within 50kms of my office at Woodcroft, SA (I am happy to travel further please contact me about the extra travel fee).
- On the day of the wedding ceremony, I will be available onsite at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and I will be well groomed and dressed to suit your colours and ceremony style ( I will always have a chat with you about what you would like me to wear at one of our pre-ceremony meetings).
- A table with a white cloth to utilise for signing the marriage documents (if required- usually the venue or stylist can provide something that is more in keeping with your chosen theme).
- the use of my decorative signing pen (if required- some people choose to use their own special pen on the day).
"There are all kinds of love in this world, but never the same love twice" - F.Scott Fitzgerald
Every couple's love is different, so most importantly I pride myself on creating personalised and engaging ceremonies that are professionally organised and are memorable for all the right reasons. Weddings are such wonderful occasions! Let's have some fun and create a ceremony that reflects your personalities and sets the tone for the party...whoops I mean celebrations to follow! I look forward to hearing about your ceremony ideas soon. Vic ox less