Wedding Decorations can create a beautiful atmostphere at your Ceremony & Reception with an expert Canberra wedding stylist.
Design a wonderful concept with an experienced & ABIA-Awarded Wedding Vendor, who will help you with table settings, suspended & hanging installations, ceremony arbours to reach your wedding theme goals.
ABIA Weddings is Australia’s largest wedding review platform, helping couples connect with trusted wedding vendors by displaying over 500K real wedding reviews and recommendations. From wedding venues, planners, photographers, entertainers and transport specialists, ABIA showcases the best wedding professionals across Australia. Explore ABIA’s Wedding Planning Inspo to get all the tips and tricks to help you with your wedding journey.
Proposal was perfect, the ring is on and you’re buzzing with excitement…..what now? With so many tasks to complete and details to be worked out, planning a wedding can seem overwhelming. But, if you give yourself plenty of time, seek support from professionals where possible and manage your priorities, then wedding planning can truly become an enjoyable experience.
Budget is usually the first and most important consideration, ABIA recommends setting your wedding budget and the number of guests as early as possible so that you don’t fall in love with a wedding venue or vendors that are out of your price range or can’t accommodate the size of your wedding guest list.
Work out what is most important to you, write a list of your “must haves” and “nice to haves”. Whether it be an emphasis on food & wine, lavish styling, a cute church reception, an epic band, cinematography or so on. Working backwards from what is most important to you will allow you to budget accordingly. ABIA has a huge collection of highly rated vendors to suit all budgets, comparing a variety of vendors will provide you with a much clearer picture of what your wedding is likely to cost you.
The short answer is….the sooner the better! Some couples spend months – or even years – carefully selecting their wedding stylist, floral designer, or celebrant while others can bring their wedding dreams to life much sooner. Factors such as the season, day of the week and location all can impact greatly on how much lead time you may require when planning your wedding. Regardless of how long or short your engagement is, ABIA recommends locking in your venue as soon as possible, with popular wedding venues booking out 12-18 months in advance.
In general, you should hire your wedding planner or coordinator and book your wedding venue as early as possible - at least a year in advance. If your venue doesn't have on-site catering, this is also the time to start researching your options. Next, book your MC, photographer, videographer, and your wedding band or DJ. After that, focus on finding the perfect stylist, florist, caterer, and cake designer. Transportation, photobooth, personal favours are all best booked months in advance.
Choosing wedding vendors and services is very much about personal preference but knowing that your wedding vendors are trusted and highly reputable is critical to ensuring your dream wedding runs smoothly. The professionals you work with should make you feel comfortable, not stressed. Planning your wedding should be fun and exciting, and the best wedding vendors and service providers will be as enthusiastic about your Big Day as you are.
Browse our wedding directory of thousands of reviews, view inspiration and connect with vendors on ABIA. Ask prospective wedding vendors plenty of questions and be confident enough to walk away if you feel overly pressured to sign a contract. Your goal should be to find wedding professionals who can guide you toward the options that make your wedding ceremony and reception perfect for you.
The ABIA reserves the right to amend these Terms without notice. All modified terms and conditions shall take effect immediately and will be binding once they have been posted to the Site. Therefore, the ABIA encourages Wedding Vendors, prospective engaged couples, married couples and all other third parties to review the terms and conditions.
This Agreement may not be modified, amended, and/or changed by any persons other than representatives of the Australian Bridal Industry Academy.
WEDDING INDUSTRY PLATFORM AND ONLINE MARKETPLACE
THIRD PARTY TO TRANSACTIONS: The Australian Bridal Industry Academy is a platform and online marketplace for the wedding industry. The Australian Bridal Industry Academy is not a wedding product or wedding service provider, wedding vendor or an agent representative. The Australian Bridal Industry Academy facilitates an online marketplace whereby users which include engaged couples, wedding couples, wedding vendors and other third parties offering products and services related to Weddings and or Engagements and or Honeymoons, can communicate for the purpose of exchanging goods and services for Weddings and or Engagements and or Honeymoons. The Australian Bridal Industry Academy is a platform for the booking process and is strictly a third party to the transaction.
BRIDAL RATINGS, BRIDAL AWARDS AND ACCREDITATION FACILITATOR: The Australian Bridal Industry Academy facilitates a platform for wedding couples to rate the products and or services of the wedding vendors once they have utilised the particular product and or service and for wedding vendors to receive bridal ratings provided by their engaged couples for the purpose of gaining industry accreditation with the Australian Bridal Industry Academy and eligibility in the Annual Bridal Industry Awards. For more details on Bridal Ratings, Bridal Awards and Accreditation.
POP WEDDING DIRECTORY: The Australian Bridal Industry Academy facilitates a platform whereby engaged couples can list their wedding details to for the purpose of connecting with wedding vendors in the exchange of products and services for their Wedding, Engagement or Honeymoon.
POP WEDDING VENDOR DIRECTORY
The Australian Bridal Industry Academy facilitates a platform whereby wedding vendors can list their business details for the purpose of connecting with wedding vendors in the exchange of products and services for a prospective Wedding, Engagement or Honeymoon.
BRIDAL RATINGS SYSTEM
The Bridal Ratings consist of the opinions provided by wedding couples who have used the products and or services of their wedding vendors for the Engagement, Wedding and or Honeymoon and a calculated score based on the criteria of: Quality of Product, Quality of Service, Value for Money, Attitude of Staff, Number of Bridal Ratings and Best Vendor of The Day. The Australian Bridal Industry Academy does not make judgments on the accuracy of the opinions, ratings, comments, testimonials or statements provided by any of wedding couple and merely facilitates a platform for the purpose of displaying and calculating the scores using the aforementioned criteria.
Rules of providing ratings and reviews:
k) The Australian Bridal Industry Academy is provided with a court order finding that the review is defamatory, inaccurate or unlawful.
l) The rating or review was provided for a wedding vendor that did not provide products or services for that particular wedding
PRESERVING THE INTEGRITY OF ABIA
The Bridal Ratings System, Accreditation System, the POP Vendor Directory is based on the ability for wedding couples to accurately and honestly rate and review the products and or services of their wedding vendors and for other wedding couples to evaluate those ratings and make voluntary decisions upon the collective ratings and reviews provided by the only entity entitled to rate and review the products and or services of their wedding vendors; their Engagement, Wedding and or Honeymoon clients. Thus, in order to preserve the integrity of the Bridal Ratings System, Accreditation System, the POP Vendor Directory, wedding couples and wedding vendors commit to the following:
ABIA ACCREDITATION AND AWARDS ACHIEVEMENT
The Awards achieved by a wedding vendor and or ABIA Accreditation afforded to a wedding vendor does not provide an assurance of the quality of product, quality of service, value for money, attitude of staff, or the ability for the wedding vendor to supply the product and or service as agreed to or as describe and does not ensure that the wedding vendor will not make failures or omissions and therefore the Australian Bridal Industry Academy cannot be held liable on the basis of the ABIA Accreditation or Awards achievements (including but not limited to: bridal ratings and bridal awards) provided to the wedding vendor or any other affiliation with the wedding vendor which may be perceived as endorsing the wedding vendor. Engaged couples should use the ABIA Accreditation, ABIA Awards, Bridal Ratings and POP Business Profile as one step in their wedding planning process and the engaged couple should not make a decision on entering into an agreement for products and or services with a wedding vendor solely based on their affiliation with ABIA and the engaged couple must make further investigations and undertake independent research before entering into a transaction with a wedding vendor listed with or associated to the Australian Bridal Industry Academy.
AUTHENTICITY OF ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION
By registering with ABIA, engaged couples and wedding vendors acknowledge that the details they have provided are authentic and legitimate and understand that the Australian Bridal Industry Academy will pursue legal action against any persons or wedding vendors who create false, duplicate, unauthentic, unsolicited accounts or otherwise false accounts for any loss or damage incurred by the Australian Bridal Industry Academy, any wedding vendors and or any engaged couples and or wedding couples.
1. Engaged couples, wedding couples and wedding vendors agree to use the messaging platform solely for the purpose of communicating the exchange of goods and services related to the prospective bride and grooms Engagement, Wedding or Honeymoon.
b) copy, duplicate, recreate, refabricate, frame or mirror or otherwise incorporating any part of the ABIA site, its platforms, systems, infrastructure, programs and or structure into any other website without our prior written permission from an ABIA representative
f) attempt to or successfully modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any part of the ABIA site, its platforms, systems, infrastructure, programs and or structure
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND RESTRICTIONS OF USE
1. The ABIA website, its systems, platforms, information, content and merchandise contains copyrighted material which is owned and propriety of the Australian Bridal Industry Academy Pty Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to: trademarks, Award Plaque, Award Logo, Accreditation Logo, Accreditation Certificate, Bridal Testimonial Certificate, or any other merchandise bearing the ABIA branding or in relation to the bridal ratings system, the wedding directory, bridal campaigns, functionalities and infrastructure used to provide the ABIA website and the POP system, inventions, potentially patentable business methods, quotes, phrases, HTML code and or computer code and or scripts, algorithms used to calculate the Awards ratings and Accreditation ratings and listing order on the vendor directory (which collectively is ”Intellectual Property Content”), all of which, unless otherwise pursuant to a third party license (such as: Branding License or Franchise License), is the sole property of the ABIA and the ABIA retains all appurtenant rights, interest and title thereto.
2. ABIA further claims ownership rights under the copyright and trademark laws in relation to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphic function of the ABIA website, POP system, Bride And Groom competitions and social media accounts.
3. ABIA further claims ownership over trademarks, trade names, service marks, domain names, site names, titles or other indicia of ownership (collectively the “Marks”) owned by ABIA, including but not limited to: Australian Bridal Industry Academy, ABIA, POP (Partners of Perfection), POP, Partners of Perfection, Victorian Annual Bridal Industry Awards, New South Wales Annual Bridal Industry Awards, Queensland Annual Bridal Industry Awards, South Australian Annual Bridal Industry Awards, Western Australian Annual Bridal Industry Awards, Australian Capital Territory Annual Bridal Industry Awards, Northern Territory Annual Bridal Industry Awards, Tasmanian Annual Bridal Industry Awards, ABIA Award Winner, ABIA Award Finalist, ABIA Winner, ABIA Award Runner-Up, ABIA Award Third Place Finalist, ABIA Finalist, National ABIA Award Winner, National ABIA Award Finalist, Designer of Dreams, National Bridal Industry Awards, Bride And Groom Campaign, BAG Campaign, Bride And Groom-to-Be Campaign, VOWS, Vendors of Wedding Services, ABIA Accreditation, ABIA Membership, ABIA Accredited, ABIA Appointed, ABIA Approved, ABIA Ambassador, ABIA Hall of Fame, ABIA Member.
4. The Australian Bridal Industry Academy expressly reserves all Intellectual Property Content, copyright, trademarks and Marks in all documents, information, graphics and materials related to ABIA and we reserve the right to take legal action against any persons who modify, copy, distribute, transmit, upload, share, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, amend publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website, email communications, newsletters, documents, information or materials provided by or obtained through the ABIA, its representatives or affiliates for the purposes of sale, commercial gain or the use by any third party, unless:
a) If you have entered into an agreement with the Australian Bridal Industry Academy for the purchase of a branding license. In this instance, the agreement entitles your business to use: the Australian Bridal Industry Academy Awards logo in its original form (only if achieved and directly provided to your business by ABIA), Membership and or Accreditation logo in its original form only if achieved and directly provided to your business by ABIA, Membership and or Accreditation Certificate in its original form only if achieved and directly provided to your business by ABIA, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the agreement, in so far as to promote your Accreditation and Awards achievement.
b) If you have purchased any materials and or merchandise bearing the Australian Bridal Industry Academy branding and or logos, including but not limited to: Awards Plaque, Awards Certificate, Accreditation or Membership Certificate, Accreditation or Membership logo Bridal Certificates, Posters, Flyers, Email Signatures, newsletter Templates and Graphic Designs.
5. In the instances where you have entered into a branding license agreement with ABIA, or you have purchased any materials and or merchandise bearing the Australian Bridal Industry Academy branding and or logos and or insignia and or indicia and therefore have been given the express right to use the specific intellectual property content, copyright, trademark and or mark, you agree that you will not use the aformentoned in any manner that may intentionally or unintendedly cause loss and or damage to the ABIA, and or cause harm to the reputation of the ABIA or diminish the value of ABIA and understand that ABIA reserves the right to pursue legal action against any persons who does so.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY YOU
1. By providing content to ABIA, including but not limited to: images, videos, logos, phrases and quotes, you expressly represent and warrant the following:
a) you are the owner of the content with all appurtenant rights thereto and that any persons, businesses or entities connected with the content have granted you permission to publish, distribute, reproduce and distribute the content for advertising and or marketing and or promotional purposes; or
b) you legitimately hold a world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use, publish, distribute, reproduce and distribute the content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. By using this site, wedding vendors, engaged couples, wedding couples and or third parties absolve the Australian Bridal Industry Academy from liability resulting directly or indirectly, wholly or in part of using the Site, facilities, platforms or affiliations of Australian Bridal Industry Academy and waives any legal action against the Australian Bridal Industry Academy.
2. It is the responsibility of the wedding couples to ensure the products and services, information, material and content available on this site and by ABIA or any material, data or content made available by a third party source or external link or offline advertising which is affiliated to the ABIA, meet the requirements by the wedding couple.
3. The wedding couple cannot hold the ABIA responsible for any inaccuracies, errors, omissions, failures or falsehoods, even I such content encouraged, influenced or caused the wedding couple to connect with and or make a transaction with the wedding vendor.
4. The Australian Bridal Industry Academy is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any of wedding vendors, wedding couples, or any other third party, affiliate or representative.
5. Although the Australian Bridal Industry Academy attempts to keep the Site, its platforms and systems safe and free from malicious bugs, use the site, platforms and systems at your own risk as ABIA takes no liability for any damage or loss incurred by visiting or using any part of the ABIA site, system, platform or link.
6. The Australian Bridal Industry Academy does not guarantee the Site, its platforms and systems will always be secure, safe, without error and or will function without disruptions, delays, failures or omissions.
7. As the ABIA website, platforms and systems include sensitive information including but not limited to financial details and personal details, it is the responsibility of the wedding vendor, wedding couple and any other third party to keep your account secure.
8. The Australian Bridal Industry Academy and its employees are not responsible for any claims of loss or damage resulting from use of the system and therefore will not be held liable for any consequential, indirect or direct damages arising wholly or in part from any users connection with the ABIA, the site, ability or inability to use the systems, platform, program or affiliated event or campaign or competition or coupon or booking, or any consequential loss or damages of any kind arising from any decision made or inaction or action taken by you, or a representative, or a third party in reliance of the information or content contained on the site, platform, program or affiliated event or campaign or competition or coupon or booking, whether in an action for breach of contract and or any other tortious action or whether from errors, omissions, falsehoods or failures in the directory, awards, pop system, accreditation, message platform, inaccuracies of bridal listings or wedding vendor listing or any other product or service provided by ABIA.ABIA’s liability and any liability attributed to its employees, wedding vendors, engaged couples, wedding couples and third parties is limited to $100.00 notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy.
By using this site, and or making decisions based on information and or content which is affiliated in any way to ABIA and or entering into agreements based on the information or content related in any way to the ABIA, wedding vendors, engaged couples, wedding couples and third parties absolve the Australian Bridal Industry Academy and its employees from liability resulting directly or indirectly, wholly or in part of using the Site, facilities, products or services or platforms or affiliations of Australian Bridal Industry Academy and waives any legal action against the Australian Bridal Industry Academy and agree to indemnify and defend the Australian Bridal Industry Academy and its employees from any claim and or demand including reasonable legal fees, or liabilities including but not limited to any losses, costs, harm, damage, whether direct or indirect or consequential, made by or arising out of, whether wholly or in part, the use of the ABIA site, facilities, products or services or platforms or affiliations.
The ABIA, its employees and wedding vendors provide the site, products and services “as is” without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Australian Bridal Industry Academy gives no warranty that the documents, products or services or tools will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected, or that our website or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components. Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information on the ABIA website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of Australian Bridal Industry Academy to bear any and all costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website or any products or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.
Should you wish to pursue a non-legal dispute regarding ABIA, wedding vendors, engaged couples or wedding couples you may bring forward your dispute via email to: email@example.com.
This agreement and the ABIA website is governed by the laws of Queensland and Australia.
Should you wish to pursue a legal dispute, you must make such submissions to the courts of Queensland.
Engaged Couples and Wedding Couples
REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
RATING WEDDING VENDORS
RATINGS, REVIEWS, COMMENTS & TESTIMONIALS
By registering, you are making the following commitments:
WEDDING ACCOUNT TERMINATION
WEDDING VENDOR REGISTRATION
1. By registering and creating an account with ABIA, you agree to the following:
a) you will safeguard and protect your username and password
b) you will not authorise any persons to use your account on your behalf, unless you keep a log-book diary of the persons which have been authorised to use your account, the date, the time and the actions you have authroised them to make on your behalf and make this log-book available to ABIA upon request.
c) you will not authorise any persons to top up points, redeem rewards or otherwise make any purchases with, through or via the ABIA platform, unless you keep a log-book diary of the persons which have been authorised to use your account, the date, the time and the actions you have authroised them to make on your behalf and make this log-book available to ABIA upon request.
b) If the wedding vendor does not purchase any available fee-based package, the account will be suspended.
c) The wedding vendor may purchase an available fee-based package at any time after the free trial period.
AUTHORISATION TO CREDIT AND DEBIT ABIA ACCOUNT AND NOMINATED FINANCIAL ACCOUNT
1. To purchase a fee-based package and or marketing, branding or advertising program or license, data, information or material, you may choose one of the following:
a) manually make payment via PayPal and by doing so you irrevocably and expressly authorise the Australian Bridal Industry Academy to accept the funds in exchange for the good and or services you have selected and thereby agreed to.
b) provide your credit card or debit card details or bank details directly to the ABIA via phone or fax and by doing so you irrevocably and expressly authorise the Australian Bridal Industry Academy to manually record the details into PayWay, process the payment and accept the funds in exchange for the good and or services you have selected and thereby agreed to.
c) use your POP Points and by doing so you irrevocably and expressly authorise the Australian Bridal Industry Academy to deduct your ABIA account the requisite value of POP Points, as outlined in the pricing schedule, in exchange for the good and or services you have selected and thereby agreed to.
2. To purchase TOP UP Points, you may choose one of the following:
a) manually make payment via PayPal and by doing so you irrevocably and expressly authorise the Australian Bridal Industry Academy to accept the funds in exchange for POP Points as per the value specified by ABIA and credit them to your account.
b) provide your credit card or debit card details or bank details directly to the ABIA via phone or fax and by doing so you irrevocably and expressly authorise the Australian Bridal Industry Academy to manually record the details into PayWay, process the payment and accept the funds and credit your ABIA account with POP points as per the value specified and agreed to by ABIA.
3. If you “express interest” in a future wedding, you understand and accept the following:
a) you irrevocably and expressly authorise the Australian Bridal Industry Academy to deduct POP Points from your ABIA account in accordance with the pricing schedule required to “express interest”
b) you irrevocably and expressly authorise the Australian Bridal Industry Academy to deduct POP Points from your ABIA account in accordance with the pricing schedule each time a future wedding couple you have expressed interest in has chosen your business as a “favourite”.
4. If you TURN ON “auto-express interest”, irrevocably and expressly authorise the Australian Bridal Industry Academy to do the following:
a) automatically express interest in Weddings which solely meet your service categories and wedding targets which you have chosen via the “set target market” functionality and thereby deduct POP Points from your ABIA account in accordance with the pricing schedule for each expression of interest, until such time as you turn off “auto-express interest” or your account no longer has sufficient POP Points to complete the “auto-express interest”.
b) deduct POP Points from your ABIA account in accordance with the pricing schedule each time your business is chosen as a “favourite” by the wedding which has been automatically “expressed interest” in, until such time as you turn off “auto-express interest” or your account no longer has sufficient POP Points to complete the “favourite” process.
5. If you choose a payment plan option for payment of any fee-based package and or marketing, branding or advertising program or license, data, you understand the following:
a) that is your responsibility maintain a valid, non-expired credit card on file and or sufficient funds in the nominated account whilst paying off the payment plan.
b) if your nominated credit or debit card or nominated bank account becomes invalid, or expired at any point or does not hold sufficient funds to deduct monies from, for the any duration of the payment plan period, you may be subject to interest and penalties, and therefore give the Australian Bridal Industry Academy the authorisation to charge, fees, costs, deductions, adjustments and any other amounts owed to Australian Bridal Industry Academy in addition to the value remaining on the payment plan.
ABIA MEMBERSHIP AND ACCREDITATION
b) The five (5) bridal ratings must reach the threshold of at least 95% when calculated on a mathematical average.
REGISTERING WEDDINGS AND REGISTERED WEDDINGS
By using the site, you unequivocally commit to the following:
AUTHENTICITY OF WEDDING REGISTRATIONS
b) obtaining points via the POP system from wedding vendors that bid for the engaged couple
c) distribution, loss or decrease in points for wedding vendors that bid for the engaged couple
c) manipulation, misuse or any false affect to the bridal ratings system
The bridal ratings provided to wedding vendors by wedding couples are not endorsed by the Australian Bridal Industry Academy and therefore the Australian Bridal Industry Academy cannot be held liable for any negative impact, affect or influence the bridal ratings may have on the wedding vendor and any loss or damage which may have incurred as a result wholly or in part to the bridal ratings received individually or collectively.
PRODUCTS AND OR SERVICES
COMMUNICATING WITH ENGAGED COUPLES AND WEDDING COUPLES
Further to the requirements set out in terms under “MESSAGING PLATFORM”, by using the ABIA site, its functionalities and platforms and in particular the messaging platform, you agree to the following:
DISPUTES WITH WEDDING COUPLES
The Australian Bridal Industry Academy will not be a party to any dispute which may arise between the wedding vendor and the wedding couple and or third party.
POP POINTS AND POP REWARDS POINTS
a) do not have any cash value and thus cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
b) are merely a unit of measurement formulated by ABIA and not any form of contractual right, property or currency which can be used for any other purpose than redeeming rewards available from the Australian Bridal Industry Academy
c) can only be redeemed on products and services provided, offered or related to the Australian Bridal Industry Academy.
d) are not transferrable or interchangeable to any other account.
e) do not expire, unless your account has been suspended or terminated.
WEDDINGS REGSITERED BY MEMBERS
WEDDINGS REGSITERED BY NON-MEMBERS
SELF REGSITERED (MANUAL WEDDING)
TOPPING UP POINTS
1. Additional POP points may be purchased, at the rates specified by ABIA, if you do not have sufficient points to bid or redeem a product and or service, subject to the following:
a) the Points must be purchased via PayPal or by providing Credit or Debit Card details directly to the ABIA via telephone or fax to be charged via PayWay
b) the Points purchased will only be credited to your account
c) the Point may only be purchased for bidding and or to redeem a specific product and or service available through ABIA
d) each purchase must be a minimum of $20.00 Australian Dollars
e) the Points purchased are not a representation of a monetary value and cannot be converted into cash or credit form
f) the Points will not be refunded, cancelled or modified once they have been purchased for any reason other than technical error
g) the Points will be subject to all the terms of this agreement
BRIDAL RATINGS SYSTEM
By using the site, you are committed to terms outlined under PRESERVING THE INTEGIRTY OF THE BRIDAL SYSTEM, and you further understand the following:
WEDDING VENDOR ACCOUNT TERMINATION
2. You may petition for re-instatement by submitting a written statement via email correspondence to the Chairman of the ABIA (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the headline ‘Petition For Reinstatement’, outlining why your account should be reinstated and your contact information. Your petition for re-instatement within thirty (30) days and the it will be solely up to the discretion of the Chairman of the ABIA as to whether your account will be re-instated. You will be advised by written statement via email correspondence as to the result of the ABIA Chairmans’ determination. The written statement will include a judgement of ‘approved’ or ‘disapproved’, but it will not specific the reasons for the decision. All decisions will be final and will not be subject to review.
3. If your account has been terminated for any reason, your POP Points and POP Rewards points will be immediately forfeited and no future POP Points or Reward Points will be appropriated to your account, even in instances where a wedding vendor expresses interest or is favourited by your registered wedding.
4. If for any reason, the relationship between the ABIA and the wedding vendor has terminated, or the business has changed hands or no longer exists, the ABIA will have the absolute right to retain all reviews, bridal ratings, testimonials, comments, biding history, awards history, communication and directory listing information and business details.
We want you to be confident and comfortable in using the ABIA webiste, the POP system and our platforms, as such we have outlined in detail, how we will collect your information, use your information and protect your information, below.
Although no website can guarantee security, ABIA has implemented measures against unauthorised access, use, misuse or disclosure of your information, such as:
What information ABIA collects
How we will use your information
Using information you collect from ABIA
c) you are no longer have an account with ABIA.
You must obtain express consent either via phone, in person or in writing, from an engaged couple or wedding couple prior to registering them on the ABIA system or providing ABIA with information or content that you have independently collected from the engaged couple or wedding couple.
What information ABIA collects
How your information will be used
What information ABIA collects
How your information will be used